This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, “PP”) or interact with Link2Task (hereinafter “L2T”). If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on L2T if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
Link2Task application requires access to user’s contacts, so that user is able to select friends from the phonebook and so that tasks can be assigned and sent to them immediately, even if they do not have Link2Task account, yet.
- We need to handle your personal information in order to:
- Create and authenticate our user’s account.
- Verify our user’s registration progress.
- Allow users to connect to other users, per their request.
- Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the L2Tassifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on L2T).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from L2T.
- Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via L2T, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- Data we store:
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of L2T or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Handling sensitive or personal user data:
L2T will be collecting phone number, username, first name and surname and email (optionally) from our users.
L2T will NOT be transmitting, using, or sharing user data with the third parties, except when approved by the users, as related to the L2T communication functions associated with the virtual task management.
- Provide the login functionality to its users. However, this information will not be shared with third parties.
- Collect following information: phone number, username, first name and surname and email (optionally).
- Not clip or scrap content from a website that the user visits, such as taking screenshots or capturing data from a web page
- Not collect data obtained from web requests, such as a background activity that accesses contacts, emails, files, or other data from a user’s cloud service
- Not collect web browsing activity and any information about the website content or resources a user requests or interacts with, including the domains or URLs the browser interacts with, the content of the HTTP requests and responses, and data in a website’s browser storage (like cookies)
Sensitive or personal user data:
We will handle following data:
- Personally identifiable information (including a person’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and username).
- Personal communications, related to the tasks created by the users and shared with the user’s team members.
We will NOT handle the following data:
- It also includes any type of identification number, such as a government issued number, driver’s license number, or account number),
- Financial and payment information,
- Health information, Authentication information (such as logins, password, and authentication cookies),
- Website content and resources,
- Form data,
- Web browsing activity (which is any information about the websites or other web resources a user requests or interacts with, including the domains or URLs the browser interacts with), and
- User-generated content, accept the content related to usage of the L2T.
Our developers collect, use, and disclose data only within the L2T. The data is saved within the L2T’s database and properly encoded. The users can access, change, or delete their data at any time. All user data is deleted after termination of a developer account.
- What information do we collect?
- Phone number, username, first name and surname and email (optionally). This information is collected for the authentication purposes and for communication within L2T between the users. We will NEVER collect information related to: server and HTTP logs, data transmitted by the extension, and usage information.
- How do you use the information?
- We use the user’s data only in order to authenticate users and to allow users to communicate with other users within L2T. We will NOT use data to send any of the promotional emails or materials.
- What information do you share?
- While communicating with other users within the L2T, users agree to share their name, phone number, emails in order to establish communication channels with other users within L2T.
Does all user data need to be encrypted?
We encrypt all transmissions facilitated by L2T.
Does my Product’s handling of personal or sensitive user data require a prominent disclosure and affirmative consent?
No. We handle personal or sensitive user data only when closely related to functionality of the L2T and user interface.
How do we satisfy the prominent disclosure requirement?
We only collect phone number, username, first name and surname and email (optionally) from our users. The above data is used for the authentication purposes and for supporting communication among users within L2T, when assigned or invited to accept a task. While creating an account, the users are requested to accept User Agreement and consent to L2T to collect and use the user’s data in order for user to operate within L2T.
Does L2T publicly disclose authentication, payment or financial Information?
Does L2T collect web browsing activity not necessary for a user-facing feature, such as collecting behavioral ad-targeting data or other monetization purposes?
Does L2T has “user-facing features” for the purposes of collecting and using web browsing activity?
No. L2T does not collect the user’s web browsing activity.
L2T stores information locally (or only uses Chrome Storage Sync API).
L2T does not uses the client applications, such as FTP or IRC clients.
By accessing L2T or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at info@eCGmn.com.